Echo Chamber?

DAs use that area to freely discuss without interruption plans and ideas of every sort. The area has existed since the impergiun, early 2014, so uour conspiracy theories are arriving way late bro

There are also private areas for other departments - you ran one once - and I don't think this should be a surprise for anyone :)

The private areas which exist are there because running a region can be messy. Drafts of proposals, discussion on what the consensus of any given issue might be, bouncing ideas off one another... all those things need to happen so those who have positions of authority can then bring ideas for discussion to the Voice in an organized manner.

Frat's original question was a fair and valid one and deserved a friendly and considered response. Some of the responses have been neither.

If mine came as ill-toned, I apologize. I meant it as a funny answer. But to be fair, this is not a considered question, is a veiled accusation:

Mmm, so an open and transparent system of government emerges in the region them?

By all means, however, the forum existed waaaaaaay before the Voice was born, and it is indeed needed to be able to create drafts, discuss things among DAs, etc. You can't have it all happening in the front line everytime cuz simply it gets really messy. So, I honestly don't see why is this a fuss. I don't see anyone has ever made such a fuss for the private military areas or the private guadians eras, both that have existed since I first joined TWP a long time ago. It seems ill-timed or purposefully timed in this manner, tbh. But I'll rather assume it was just a coincidence that they were just recently noticed.