Motion to Recall Pierconium, Regent of the New Pacific Order, from Office

The Holy Grand Assembly:

RECOGNIZING that Pierconium has, recently, decided to usurp the Holy Grand Assembly's influence and select its Head of Government without first consulting the people of the region,

UNDERSTANDING that Pierconium was never selected by the Holy Grand Assembly, but rather instead appointed by the Delegate,

FURTHERMORE NOTING that this violates the concept of separation between the forum and in-game authorities, which Pierconium has previously espoused but only now begins to oppose, due to his direct interest in assuring that the Pacific can control the West Pacific's forum government,

ALSO UNDERSTANDING that Pierconium's position as de facto head of the New Pacific Order and recognizing that this clearly creates a conflict of interest when he selects a fellow member of the New Pacific Order for the office of Prime Minister,

BELIEVING that these actions are repugnant and together justify the removal of Pierconium from the office in which he was placed,

HEREBY RECALLS Pierconium, also known as That Called Vlagh, from the office of Minister of Legislative RP and declares that it has lost confidence in him.

I believe you are crossing a few lines.

Who is this Pierconium person that you speak of?  Sounds like a cool dude.

Also, for fact's sake, Elegarth is not a member of the New Pacific Order.

1. I consider those lines to be stupid and drawn for the benefit of a few oligarchs, as opposed to the good of TWP.

2. Read the last line and stop pretending to be somebody you aren't.

3. Try checking your own forums. He's a member on them, and has previously stated that he is indeed a part of the NPO.

1. I consider those lines to be stupid and drawn for the benefit of a few oligarchs, as opposed to the good of TWP.

2. Read the last line and stop pretending to be somebody you aren't.

3. Try checking your own forums. He's a member on them, and has previously stated that he is indeed a part of the NPO.

1. No idea what you are talking about.

2. Nope.

3. Elegarth, from what I understand, resigned from the NPO at the beginning stages of the recent Lazarus turmoil.

Llamas.  Stop.  We must have some motion forward.  Stagnation is a sure death.  Your paranoia about the NPO has gone far enough.

I appointed Vlagh a while ago.  He is the only person in the region left with an actual position.  So I asked him to shove people in the direction that would best give the forum a fresh start. 

You are sort of going into personal matters there. I resigned to the NPO senate and out of a frienship I have with the NPO Emperor, Krulltopia, I have stepped out of the region as well. My first nation still resides in The Pacific, true, but if you check it, you will see it has little to no activity, and that I'm no longer participating in their government. I could, if I wanted, return. It is not my desire tho, not right now that I'm trying to build something in a different place.

*puts on Admin Hat*

I can't do that without the Delegate requesting that it be locked.

I need input from other Admins that they concur, we believe in a full airing of grievances.

Whatever happens, vlaugh made the right move. We were indeed getting no where, and we need this.

Besides, I wanted to rename the HGA anyway :)

*vlagh

I'm so sorry for butchering the name.

Also, I request we move the thread "Dramatic legal reform" into the constitutional convention forum.

*puts on Admin Hat*

I can't do that without the Delegate requesting that it be locked.

I need input from other Admins that they concur, we believe in a full airing of grievances.

As Vlaugh revoked Elegarth's resignation, IMO he still has the authority to lock/unlock threads here.  I would leave it to his choice as leader of the HGA.

I'd liked to just let this die, but the constant accusations without fundament are becoming frustrating. So I'm heavily inclined to close it, if another HGA member agrees (Besides the ones who have already)