Merry Christmas Everyone

Morpheus

The world's about to end.

Jk. Merry Christmas to you too

In my opinion, it did the day after the last national election ... but that is another matter. ^_^

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the Mayan endtime is correct. Being one whose eternity is in no doubt, the ending isn't scary at all.

Merry CHRISTmas to all!

...............Honestly, I wouldn't mind if the Mayan endtime is correct. Being one whose eternity is in no doubt, the ending isn't scary at all.Merry CHRISTmas to all!

You speak for yourself! My eternity has serious limits - age being the most important, although not the only one! Hic! :wacko:

I believe when it is our time we have been elected to do a duty. We have already graced this place with our birth, why not go out and be remembered.

For me, I too believe that the end is not scary. I'm not a end of the world fanatic nor do I wish to 'gather' any food to keep me alive in an unknown bunker that would have destroyed everyone else.

This for me is a new age! :D

Let's do the time warp again ?

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I had alot of fun spending time with my daughter. We also got to see The Hobbit, which we enjoyed.

I was thinking of selling "I Survivled 12/21/12" Shirts or somesuch, but I figured the 2012 market had run it's course.