Greetings and Salutations!

Winnipeg

Hello, everyone!

Nobody here knows me but Westwind, so I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Zeorus, Chief Minister and WA Delegate of Equilism. I'm currently supervising our Department of Foreign Affairs until a new Officer can be found so I wanted to say hello and get to know some more TWP people (Westwind is great but man does not live by West alone).

Hey all! *waves* I'm the WA Delegate from Monkey Island, so I thought I'd mosey over here and check out the pretty swanky new forum setup you guys have here.

Not sure if a WA resolution discussion forum is something that you're looking to incorporate with the new look, but I'd be more than interested to try to assist with any drafting endeavors. (and probably nose in on some of the At Vote threads if you don't keep me out :P )

Anyhow, to mark these new forums, I brought my own fireworks. Hopefully no one minds if I set them off ..... ?

congratulations.gif

Hiya Mousebumples!

I've been meaning to tell you .....Love the nation name!! What was the inspiration?

When I was in high school, I was on the swimteam. One day, after practice, one of my teammates was talking about her "goosebumples." (She meant goosebumps.) I teased her about it, and actually mentioned moosebumples as well, at one point. Mousebumples, however, isn't quite as silly sounding, and, well, I've been around forever. ;)

Same with my region - and, heck, my region was here first! (late 2002/early 2003 from what I've been told) We've got a good core of players that have been around for years, and we get new blood every now and again too. (It would probably help if I/we spent more time recruiting. :P) Still, we're pretty much drama-free, which I can enjoy. Granted, not being involved in R/D probably helps with some of that "drama-free" bit. 4-sunshine.gif

I always love meeting (and re-meeting!) people all over NS on various fora and off-sites. grouphug.gif Good to see you guys around again too!