TWP "Community Service" Project

Reti

Hello, as you may or may not know I am Djana, 7th national representative of UPR (United People of Reti), 11th leader of UPR. I come before you today because I hold opportunity, opportunity to do something great within the community. I invite every single one of you to fill out this form, please note that this is not just a simple community service project, but a "party" of sorts, only those deemed fit will be selected to do much more than simple community service, consider it a society of sorts. I hope to view your submission soon, and best of luck. May the four winds be with you.

There is no need to b

"only those deemed fit" - deemed by who? You? Better get that ego checked boy, it's running a bit rampant.

There is no need to be rude, however, I will say it is somewhat justifiable seeing as though I accidentally posted that message in the RMB this morning. Honestly I was only typing it there for convenience to paste it around Reddit, it was 5:30 or so in the morning and I didn't realize I'd hit the submit button right before getting off. I suppose I did not word the form properly, honestly what was I thinking last night? The form is meant to act as a sort of "proof", as I'd like to keep a database of everyone participating, hence the submissions are stored in an excel file. But yes, you are correct, those who are contacted via telegram or e-mail will most likely have been invited to join the UPRPP as a pre-initiate. For now it is those deemed fit by me, as more members come in (And trust me, they will, I have my ways) the party will take an extremely democratic method of operation.

I don't think anyone is going to go filling out forms that require their email.

That was a mistake on my end, I must have done that while trying to edit the form on my mobile device (Eugh), it's been fixed

Edit: Looking over all that I actually wrote last night... I can see how malicious it sounds to be honest, I'm in the process of fixing that all up, making things that seemed initially as if they were forced into choices etc.

Edit: I've "relaxed" alot of the form and the questions, omitted quite a few. I wanted something different last night than I do tonight, this time it is alot more friendly

There was and continues to be a need to be rude as it seems to be the only way to get through to you. This is not an appropriate place for your project. Take it somewhere else and do not use TWP for, as Mayor Tweedy so eloquently put it, cold calling.

We already have a community project here - it's called The West Pacific.