Forum Layout

Westwind

I like having it as the 'lead' of the Cultural forums.  The Department Head/Secretary/Minister can serve as Moderator of those forums, and can be responsible for organizing and maintaining games/events/role plays.  Although some regions have separate individuals that maintain the Role Plays.

While we have no need for recruitment to bring nations to the region, I'm interested in adding the concept of recruitment, in order to draw talented players to TWP from wherever they may be across NS.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't consider that, so I take it back. TWP has no need for recruitment, though, so what else could come under Interior that isn't covered by the Government?

TAO totally disagrees about the "recruiting" in TWP.  Just because this is a feeder, players think we don't have to compete for player resources.  Recruiting here is every bit as valuable as recruiting for any other region ... and maybe more so since so many think it isn't a necessity.  Look around this mostly empty room and see what 'not recruiting' gets you.

TWP was fueled by a very active and well organized recruitment program for a time under the multiple personalities of LoA.

While I would not like to see a return of that level of subterfuge (or maybe I would just a little) I think it's a good idea to go back to look at the structure and methods used to bring new nations into the fold.  It was a very successful system.

No.  I do not have time to run it or even compose the new TG's used.  But I see no reason why the old one's couldn't be used as a base.

Eli used to recruit all WA nations during tart campaigns, inviting all nations to the forum, I could start that again I suppose.

What to call the forum of government?

a few suggestions

Chamber of Babble?

Anarchy of Decisionless Splendor?

Assembly of Anarchical Struggle? 

The Gathering of I Told You So's?

lol !

Babble, Burble, Banter
Bicker bicker bicker
Brouhaha, Boulderdash, Ballyhoo

Comments, Cliches,Commentary
Controversy,Chatter, Chit-chat