TWP Zombie Day Running Diary

punkdaddy

Hello all, I figure we could keep a running diary of events to memorialize today + a half day. Please post your entries and take on events below.

I'll start.

So it's 4:08pm (ZH :08) where I'm at and I've begun researching the cure. Started with a ton of zombies already and can't wait to use my cure missiles!!!

Ha! No posts since my first one eh?

Well, ZH 17 i think we've turned the tide and are losing more zombies.

Dead are going up.

I feel like our region is doing a great job. But TP is beating us and has a higher max potential of survivors. However, the other GCRs are getting wiped out. I mean it's really TP, TWP, and everyone else. I expected a little better.

Ha! No posts since my first one eh?

Well, ZH 17 i think we've turned the tide and are losing more zombies.

Dead are going up.

I feel like our region is doing a great job. But TP is beating us and has a higher max potential of survivors. However, the other GCRs are getting wiped out. I mean it's really TP, TWP, and everyone else. I expected a little better.

And TP seems to have won, they did a great job including thr RPing part of it tbh. We also did great and need to continue doing a great job to prevent our numbers from falling

UPDATE:

Infection Rate: 0.1% (4.24 billion infected, 4.63 trillion survivors)

Cure Status: Distributing to infected Eli Depraved Debutantes Wickedly evil people Bhang Bhang Duc Big D Baby

Infection Status: -81.2 Under Control

Zombie Border Control: Borders Closed

I spent the last two hours going nation by nation on the census page searching for zombies. I started at the bottom and went through 1000 nations. I picked up quite a few stragglers.

I think next year we should break this down and assign smaller sections to different people. At first they can report nations not searching for a cure. Then at the end they can cure stragglers.

Distributing to infected Eli Depraved Debutantes Wickedly evil people Bhang Bhang Duc Big D Baby

What did that even mean, I suppose everyone knows that Eli, Depraved Debutantes, and Wep are all me.

What did that even mean, I suppose everyone knows that Eli, Depraved Debutantes, and Wep are all me.

Idk, that's just what happened when I accidentally copy-pasted the flags next to the stat.

Final status:

I'd like to think we achieved 0 infection because I booted those new nations at the end. I think they were spawning as infected.

Infection Rate: 0.0% (zero infected, 4.63 trillion survivors)

Cure Status: Distributing to infected

Infection Status: -111.2 Safe Haven

Big B Baby was my nation. I brought it in from The New Meritocracy when I saw TP had done something similar (though days earlier) and I thought it would help jump start us. 

We ended with 0 infected and 4 trillion plus survivors. That's pretty awesome.