Government Type  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What government type do we want?

• Anarchy (always my fave)
    • Oligharcy (what we have now)
    • Democracy (a weak sham of course)
    • Other (the betting favorite)

base 8? lol

I don't know I can probably look, which implies that I care if the count is wrong or right which is quite the stretch.

Or should I be all officious and work myself into a rage at the injustice of it all?

nah *mixes a vodka and GF juice*

As it turns out, they don't even add up in base 8.  it's base 13, because 13*1 + 9 = 22.  I'm at work and obviously distracted. :)

At any rate, I have total faith in Eli and whatever government structure he implements for the benefit of the region.  These polls are, therefore, meaningless, in my mind.

Yeah, it's not as if the people know what they want.

Essentially anyone can vote in this thread.  Foreigners, diplomats, maybe even guests.  This poll is not an accurate reflection of the will of the region at all.  For that, we must look to the delegate, for he holds the most endorsements ('votes') of anyone in the region, as well as the most influence.

I do not recognise influence as an accurate representation of what people want. Nobody does. The region was taken with help from the outside, I hardly call that the most votes of a region.

@Eli: I respectfully decline your invitation, it would act against all that I have previously said and done.

But certainly many of us recognize endorsements as such.

That doesn't mean the region or Delegate shouldn't when creating his governmental structure, in which case the people of the region have to be consulted - they will be the ones that have to cope with it.

The people of the region, as defined by the game mechanics, have decided they've been consulted quite enough when they endorsed Eli to begin with.

I do not recognise influence as an accurate representation of what people want. Nobody does. The region was taken with help from the outside, I hardly call that the most votes of a region.

@Eli: I respectfully decline your invitation, it would act against all that I have previously said and done.

You don't recognize game mechanics as a legitimate way of selecting game officials in a political role play game. I hate to tell you but you're a fucking idiot. Take your shit and leave you're ban on sight idiot.

Yy resigned? Jeez I can't even go to sleep anymore without everything hitting the fan.

I was wondering if Dictatorship was going to pop up... its only works if , as has been pointed out, there is Stalinist level purges.

Monarchy MIGHT work if it was used similar to the way the Roman Empire under Augustus was set up