Government Type

Government Type  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What government type do we want?

• Anarchy (always my fave)
    • Oligharcy (what we have now)
    • Democracy (a weak sham of course)
    • Other (the betting favorite)

he is a jackass, I'll apologize for being so rude as to point it out to everyone else.

that said I apologize to the entire community for pointing out Hollograms Asshattery, you all are an intelligent community, you didn't need me to point it out I should have just ignored him.

Oh decapitation puns... how I enjoy them.

Yeah I think a Monarchy along the lines of Roman Empire would do. Have an "elected" Emperor or King with the support of the WA Senate to keep him in power, although he would obviously have the loyalty of the "Praetorian" Guard or Guardians to ensure the delegacy remained unless there was a mass revolt by every WA Senator... which would be epic indeed. The Delegate could still effectively rule by Decree, but allow the Senate to still have some power to make it appear as though the people still have some power. If the Emperor is truly depised or unwanted, its a simple matter of unendorsing him to remove him. A "Second Citizen" could be in the wings just in case of the Delegate being overthrown or in case of him retiring... but thats just the way I view it

Instead of all this nattering, it would be nice if the person responsible organise some sort of government - and I mean any sort of government as a first step! Then, with all the unelected officials in place we can then organise elections, or if not a democracy, we can organise more sub-strata of officials, etc. There's only one problem...we still haven't got enough interested members!

marching-band-right.gifinsane-smiley-face.gifmarching-band.gif    ROL.gif

Tweedy is right

Not that I'm trying to tell anyone what to do.  But I'm going to suggest that TWP's opposition start with a strong recruiting campaign that takes advantage of the new tg system and rules.  You will need someone to herd and organize the newbies too.

C'mon guys.  Step up.  Start a thread that does something.  Even the tyrant Eli started a sign up thread for party membership and forming the new government that none of the opposition joined.  Yet, I see no start of formation of a government from the opposition either.  If you aren't going to get yourselves organized, at least join WECA so we can get something solid in place.