Embassy Request Forms

TAO

You may appeal this decision to our delegate, but at this point I am going to decline opening the embassy with Korean Empire.

The reason is the region is home to one nation, does not appear to have a regional forum, and I have no idea about the politics of the rejoin.

Please feel free to apply again for an embassy when your region is a bit more established. Also - you may appeal my decision to our delegate.

I support this decision.  There is no forum in your region for a reciprocal Embassy from TWP to exist, and no news to post in an Embassy here due to no activity in your region.  I don't even accept ingame Embassies with one nation regions.

Yet, as PD stated, feel free to reapply once your region has grown and become better established.

• 3 months later...

Ambassador of the CoN, I have taken note that your region has an ingame Embassy with the Nazi region, the Greater German Reich. The West Pacific refuses all relations with regions that associate with Nazis. Your request is denied.

Zenny, your request for an Embassy for The Communist Region is approved. Welcome to The West Pacific. Your embassy awaits: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/683-the-communist-region/

• 1 month later...

The Brotherhood of Malice is a separate region (here) with a population of 118 as of right now.

The confusion probably stems from our being listed on the Osiris WFE after establishment of the OFO, but we are in fact a separate region founded in September 2012.  :P

GI5iUwv.jpg

Hello Sir/Madam, 

I would like to make an embassy request for http://www.nationstates.net/region=madrigal.  I understand that we're a smaller region (130 nations), and that our off-site forums have yet to go up, but rest assured the region is in good hands, with a founder from CAS, key members of DAR, and a dedicated graphic designer from CFN.  We hope to establish early relations with TWP and will guarantee the creation of a reciprocal embassy at the earliest date possible, during which time we will promptly notify all relevant parties.  Thank you for your time!

Best Regards,

FCI

PS: Apologies if this sounds terribly formal in comparison to prior posts.

Hallelujah, in a way that can only be described as holy, I declare the application of the Brotherhood of Malice approved!

Madrigal, I'm afraid I must put your application on hold until such a time as you have a functioning forum, this is because the embassies on our forum are exchanges - as you have no forum, I cannot sanction the opening of this embassy. Please do inform me when you have a functioning forum and I will approve your application.

You people have been rather annoying lately with your spammy threads in GP, and with your repeated terrible attempts to condemn CAS.

Yes, but the government of Madrigal has since halted its attempts to condemn CAS after the threat against our region was eliminated and the founder of CAS apologized for its hostile stance against observer regions.  All continued condemnation attempts are now being handled by Ikania (Lazarus), Ridersyl (TBR), Neo Roman Empire (Lazarus), and the Aden Protectorate (TSP).

Thank you, ambassador, for your posting of your embassy link. Now that you have fulfilled our requirements, I do hereby open your embassy with the Sacred Order of the West Pacific Imperium.

Commander Arch has inadvertently raised an interesting point, an embassy with TWP is a privilege, not a right. This embassy and all others are opened on the proviso that the other region maintains appropriate standards of conduct in the wider NS world, this includes but is not limited to official posts made in NSGP and proposals submitted to either of the houses of the World Assembly.

Thank you, ambassador, for your posting of your embassy link. Now that you have fulfilled our requirements, I do hereby open your embassy with the Sacred Order of the West Pacific Imperium.

Commander Arch has inadvertently raised an interesting point, an embassy with TWP is a privilege, not a right. This embassy and all others are opened on the proviso that the other region maintains appropriate standards of conduct in the wider NS world, this includes but is not limited to official posts made in NSGP and proposals submitted to either of the houses of the World Assembly.

The Government of Madrigal would like to thank the TWP government for this gracious acceptance, and acknowledges the concerns put forth by the both the Commander and MoFA regarding the recent incidents that have occurred on-site.  We recognize the importance of this newly established diplomatic connection, and will seek to maintain it as best as possible.

Best regards,

FCI