A Darkesian Simulation

Hariko

The Harikene glances at the open bag. It's much larger on the inside than the outside. The Harikene stares at the bag for a full two minutes without saying anything.

The Harikene rubs his eyes and then seeing the bag defying logic still, he puts his hands to his face and his hair gets all messy as he grabs it out of confusion.

(Yeah, I do this in real life too, don't judge :P)

The Harikene rubs his eyes and then seeing the bag defying logic still, he puts his hands to his face and his hair gets all messy as he grabs it out of confusion.

(Yeah, I do this in real life too, don't judge :P)

(Why am I not surprised, I do it too)

The Norwegian finishes the match, and looks up at the line. He grabs the cat and sets it on his shoulder, swigs some soju, and starts a new match.

The Harikene stares at his hand.

(I could come up with a whole list of weird things I do, lol. Like for example, I have a really hard time keeping eye contact with people when talking with them, and forcing myself to do it kind of drives me nuts.)

An Arabian man walks into the TWP Mart, curious of what's going on, while also trying to give the Norwegian and the Harikene some space. He starts to search the store for dates (as in the dried fruits).

The Harikene puts a medical mask on his face while the unfazed Norwegian carries on playing his video game while everyone else is gagging. A small child throws up in their stroller.