Nominations for Advocate

3. Government of the Union

(5) In the event that the office of Advocate is vacant during an election for Advocate, the Delegate may administer the election, may appoint an election administrator, or the member of the Voice with the longest continuous membership and who is available to serve will administer the election.

As the first nation to ratify the Charter, That Called the Vlagh is the longest continuous member of the Voice at present.  Barring a correction from the Delegate, or the Delegate's appointment of another nation to serve as Election Administrator, I am opening nominations for the position of Advocate of the West Pacific Union.

All nations that took part in the ratification vote are eligible to stand for this position.

Nominations will remain open until Friday 22 May 2015 at 2PM GMT.

Please post your nomination or declare your candidacy here.  If you nominate another nation, please PM that nation to make them aware of the nomination so that they can either accept or decline.

Since this is the first vote for Advocate and we won't have a general structure of the government until after an Advocate is in office, campaign threads should be posted within this forum.

Thank you.

Candidates:

Elegarth

simple country

punkdaddy

Dang it.

Hariko, it was supposed to be a learning experience.

The elegant Elegarth will have to do!

Good option, vote Elegantly Evil Elegate Delegarth Elegarth!

Dang it.

Hariko, it was supposed to be a learning experience.

The elegant Elegarth will have to do!

Good option, vote Elegantly Evil Elegate Delegarth Elegarth!

As a way for Hariko to feel more comfortable with the government experience, I've PMed him about helping me run this term as one of the officials :D

As a way for Hariko to feel more comfortable with the government experience, I've PMed him about helping me run this term as one of the officials :D

That works too!

I'm down with that.