Holy Grand Assembly Application and Sign In

Accepted. At this point, all members of the HGA up to THIS POST are able to vote in the upcoming Prime Minister election.

For Reference: Valid Voters

A fish in the sea from The Most Serene Republic of A fish in the sea

Aikirai from The Democratic Republic of Aikirai

Archsium from The Lonely Republic of Archsium

Ausgary from The Federal Republic of Ausgary

Britrovenia from he Dictatorship of Britrovenia

Cluntobone from The Democratic Republic of Cluntobone

Cormac from The Sunshine and Whiskey of United Celts

Elegarth from The Western Summer House of Elegarth

Eli from The Cardinal Guardian Protector of Wickedly evil people

Fortschrin from The Fortschrian Cocoa Supplier of Sturnia

Fratellnoir from The Mocha Barons of Fratellnoir

Hariko from The Unitary Republic of Hariko

HiddeVdV from The Constitutional Monarchy of Assemnia

Intelligent Holograms from The Thunderbolts and Lightning of Intelligent Holograms

Josh Sebastian from The Protectorate of West Indies Company

JWW from The Armed Republic of Lel-Doge-Megustavia

Kraketopia from The Republic of Kraketopia Rising

lemonpledge from The Dominion of Lemonpledge

Liberillia from The Free Island Republic of Liberillia

Little Sealand from The Puncake of Little Sealand

Llamas from The Commranger of The Republic of Llamas

Mediobogdum from The Holy Blue Smoke of Mediobogdum

Occidius from The Colony of Occidius

Pestarzt from The Flux Decapitator of Pestarzt the Traveller

Powerboat Racer from The Keep on winning of Offshore Racing

Prophet from The Federal Republic of Santomina

Punk Daddy from The Afro Sometimes Cardinal of Punk Daddy

Reçueçn from The Allied States of Recuecn

Sad-States from The People's Republic of Unirel

Simple Country from The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark

That Called the Vlagh from The Kingdom of That Called The Vlagh

Tom Cleverey from The Kingdom of Kingdom of Paradise

URAP from The Protectorate of United RussoAsia

Westwind from The Rocky Mountain Way of All Good People

Yy4u from The Predatory Nature of Yy4u

Zaolat from The Anti-Pop of Les Claypool

Llamas, you are totally out of order and if this is your planned modus operandus for the future, heaven help TWP.  You should consider withdrawing from the Prime Minister's election.  In fact, if you continue to overstep your authority I will place a motion to the HGA to have you removed from the Assembly.

You aren't any indeed and I'll appreciate you don't do that again. Your disregard for our laws is disgusting llamas...

Llamas, you are totally out of order and if this is your planned modus operandus for the future, heaven help TWP.  You should consider withdrawing from the Prime Minister's election.  In fact, if you continue to overstep your authority I will place a motion to the HGA to have you removed from the Assembly.

Overreaction, much? :P If you don't like that, alright, go ahead and criticize me. But perhaps being slightly calmer would end up better. ;)

Overreaction, much? :P If you don't like that, alright, go ahead and criticize me. But perhaps being slightly calmer would end up better. ;)

No, Llamas you need to show respect for protocol and not be so arrogant.  Just because you feel that you have a right to do what you like, to see what you can get away with, does NOT give you right to do so.  Thanks for the permission to criticize you, by the way, very magnanimous of you I'm sure.  

No, Llamas you need to show respect for protocol and not be so arrogant.  Just because you feel that you have a right to do what you like, to see what you can get away with, does NOT give you right to do so.  Thanks for the permission to criticize you, by the way, very magnamous of you I'm sure.  

Well, you hardly need my permission, true. :P BTW, *magnanimous. But I'm not trying to be arrogant. You'll notice that Elegarth just accepted Escade, as I expected: Applications to the HGA are rarely turned down, and there was no reason to expect Escade would be any different. Furthermore, I specifically stated that I would remove my post if the election were to turn out differently from how it appears right now; my post was more to indicate that I was planning to accept Escade than to actually wield authority.

If you'd like to continue complaining about me, that's certainly fine. However, I'd like to ask that you please do it in a separate thread (Perhaps my campaign thread?) so as to avoid clogging this one up. :)