On The State of The Delegacy

Westwind

Greetings members and friends of TWP !

I didn't expect to be making a speech or announcement from the Delegate's chair again any time soon, and yet....here I am.  Just to be clear, I am only a caretaker Delegate, until such time as Darkesia gathers enough endorsements to take over.  I encourage everyone to endorse Dark, as we move on from this time of confusion during BBD's brief Delegacy.

Obviously, with BBD having departed the region as well as having caused weeks of chaos, he is no longer a Guardian of The West Pacific at this time.  That is not to say that this may not change in the future, as his decade plus of service to TWP is never to be forgotten.  The remaining Guardians and I hope that he will return to us again in the future, recuperated from these events and refreshed for the times ahead.

Please be assured that the region is safe and secure, and all regional/cultural/governmental activities and policies are back to normal.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.  

If there are any ideas for an ingame poll, feel free to offer them.

:tiphat:

Regardless of the medical evidence concerning BBD, I strongly suggest a positive reinforcement tool such as a remote-controlled shock-collar. They are "humane" and do not leave a physical mark. YyLabs has developed wristbands, anklets and rings that are shock devices as well. Additionally the wristbands can be modded into wristwatches. The deviants at the labs also came up with shock tee-shirts,regular shirts, shorts, shoes and various garments one would expect to wear normally. I love these guys! :wub: