Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Kawaii Schoolgirl
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Kawaii Village (when I'm not raiding I put it here since this is my main)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I'm mostly referred to as Kawaii, I have way too many puppet nations to list here, most if not all are raiding puppets though, if you need a list I'll send them to you.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus, Kawaii, Nihon, The Black Hawks, The Kingdom of Great Britain, Japan. (I think that's it)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Illuminati (March-June 2016 Aug-Oct 2016), The Invaders (Oct-Dec/Nov? 2016), The Communist Bloc (sometime back in 2015 when I was an issue player as The New Japanese Commune), CAIN (still technically affiliated I guess, but haven't done anything with them since around January I think.)

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Kawaii, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Altincredible
World Assembly (WA) Nation: I don't keep a constant one. :)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: I go by Altino and my family name is Mary Elizabeth Lancaster

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus, Kingdom of Great Britain, Osiris, Equilism, Kawaii, The Roman Empire. I think that's it.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Illuminati. 

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Altino, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Fellbull
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Riensifir

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Darcania, Riensifir Sanguine

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific, Lazarus, The Britannian Kingdom

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Same as above

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Fellbull, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Citizenship Application

Instructions:  Copy and paste the information below into the Citizenship thread.  Once you are approved, you will be considered a citizen of The West Pacific and a member of The Hall of Nations.

Nation in The West Pacific:  Ontland
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Plane Car

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Plane Car

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific

I, Ontland, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

On 3/21/2017 at 9:30 AM, Big Bad Badger said:

Nation in The West Pacific:

The Confederate States of Anagonia

World Assembly (WA) Nation:

The Confederate States of Anagonia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Anagonia, Anny, Anny Nukem, Drakomis, Drekamythia, Nodea Rudav

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:

none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

none

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                 [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Anagonia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Rybeck V
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Rikuchar, Lios, Ivy, Farogu (all other identities are listed in my Conflict of Interest dispatch on Rikuchar)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRR, TSP, Lazarus, Autism Spectrum, Rikuchar, Femdom State

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TEP, Grand Central, DEN, Solid Kingdom

[ X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Katherine Rybeck, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Prudentius
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Prudentius

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Prudentius, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Newgratia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Newgratia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Val

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal [ [ ] Internal Affairs Staff

I, Newgratia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Luminaros
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Luminaros

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Duth Emy, Lunim, Lumin Aris (just puppets), sforsy

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, Balder, Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Terrene, Confederation of City-States, TNP, TSP

[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Luminaros, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Dernitve
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dernitve

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Wiggin

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific, The South Pacific, The Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Dernative, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Starting Anew
World Assembly (WA) Nation: I raid, so can't really say

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Mutesetsa, New Eteight Plan, Hesskin empire, yeleria Gilia

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:The Roman Empire, The Order of the Sword, The Versutian Federation, The Galactic Order

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: USSD, The North Pacific,

[Done ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[Maybe ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[Maybe ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[Maybe ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                      

[Maybe ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I,Tawks Stephan VerinGuard, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: indian malaysia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: I raid but my current one is Mono Holia.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Erebos

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Hellenic Empire, Kingdom of Great Britain, The Black Hawks

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: too many D: I derd x.x

[woops might've joined alredde] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[Mebbe/probs] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[oooo this sounds kewl] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[Potentially but probs not] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                      

[dunno wat dis do] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Satya Romefeller, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Great Infernal Fires of Hell
World Assembly (WA) Nation: -none-

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: CrazynToughKiwi

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: -none-

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: -none-

I, Great Infernal Fires of Hell, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Byford
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Byford

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organisations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                  [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Byford, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Middle Teala
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Atlae Isles (normally) AtlaeXXII (currently for EPSA)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Atlae Isles, Kerlington, Liber Yorvus, Charton, Minedestives, Atlapuppet, several EPSA puppets with 'Atlae' (such as AtlaeXII or AtlaeI)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific, From the End (EPSA), Republic of Kekistan (EPSA), The Newest Republic (although I'm not active there anymore), CAIN (until TEP left it)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Pacific (where I was founded), The Royal Alliance III (dead), United Alliance of Conservative Nations (dead and has since been refounded)

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces Possibly, not sure how that would work out with EPSA
[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp  Tentative
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Atlae, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Potato to the Power of 10
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Imperium of Josh

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Potato Squared, Potato Cubed, PotatoPotatoPotatoPotato, Potato to the Power of <5-10>

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: USSD, Exodus, CTSN, KGB, Norrland, Des Meurons, there may be more, if there are, I really can't remember XD

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Same as above

I, Potato to the Power of 10, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: People's Democratic Mondsesian Republic (Mondses for short)
World Assembly (WA) Nation: have not yet decided which nation I'm going to use as my WA one

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Nur Islands, Salapa, Ovexvikaan, The Crentinite Archipelago, Kilex-Tromblic, Friterax, Lagondria, Phirken, Pothe

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Silusthencan Council, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, The Rejected Realms, Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Mondses, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

I should probably do this too.

Nation in The West Pacific: Karenus II
World Assembly (WA) Nation: In operation. My main is Karenus

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Karenus

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Praetor and Senator in The Pacific, Citizen of TEP. Probably a couple of other citizenships that I forgot about.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None other than my current ones.

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces (already a member)

I, Karenus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.