TWPChooses #24

Giovanniland

A nice vacation  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather get...

• three full months of vacation?
    • a week off every month?

Honestly im tempted to go and have long periods of wait in return for the big vacation, since for me at least the weekends are pretty decent to have rest, i have to admit; they aren't perfect and many times you're still left exhausted.

For me as a student the weekends can also be affected by the ammount of homework i get assigned during the weekend since some professors don't understand that Saturday and Sunday are meant to be sacred- err i mean; days of rest.

But the payoff at the end of the wait is really tempting, 3 months to do whatever you can do, but that's just me.

Do have to admit the shorter but more frecuent vacations are also pretty tempting, its practically a longer weekend and its evenly pread out along the year so that's a bonus, but i do enjoy my long vacations after days and weeks of school.

Can I take the three months (~90 days) instead of the 1 week/month (84 days) and still use them to take a week off every month or something similar?

Devil's advocate a little but in a world that had either of these options it wouldn't make sense for the timing to be forced :P

On 6/21/2023 at 9:51 PM, Fujai said:

Can I take the three months (~90 days) instead of the 1 week/month (84 days) and still use them to take a week off every month or something similar?

Devil's advocate a little but in a world that had either of these options it wouldn't make sense for the timing to be forced :P

Very fair, though for the sake of the question I'd say the time needs to be forced for it to work :p

• 2 weeks later...