Hello!

Hi!

I'm not sure where to post this, I've glanced quickly through the forums so I think it's here, but The North Pacific's new government has asked me represent the region here in The West Pacific as its diplomat and general Regional Update post monkey.

As such, I present my Letters of Credence and request I be accepted as TNP's Ambassador. Please and thanks.

mofa-seal.png

The North Pacific

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Magicality City, 24th September 2013

Dear All Good People, Delegate of The West Pacific,

The government of The North Pacific entreats you to accept Sanctaria as an ambassador between our two regions. He has been a citizen in good standing of The North Pacific for nine months and a legislator in our Regional Assembly for the same period and we believe he will meet the duties of this posting admirably. His responsibilities will include above all keeping your region informed of important affairs in The North Pacific, supporting our interregional ties by interpersonal ties through social involvement, keeping our government abreast of affairs in your region, and providing services to dual citizens should they be needed and welcome.

By accepting Sanctaria as an ambassador, we hope you will take a first step in building a long lasting relationship between The North Pacific and The West Pacific.

Sincerely,

McM.png
McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

A pleasure to make your aquaintance Sanctaria and Welcome to The West Pacific

You'll find The North Pacific Embassy is located here:  http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/64-the-north-pacific/

Please feel free to make yourself at home, we don't limit Ambassador's forum masking so you are free to roam and jump in wherever interests you.  I look forward to hearing the latest from our friends in TNP. :tiphat:

*Uses the same bottle of Shiraz that he offered to Cormac to offer a glass to Sanctaria*

There's a rumour going round that I'm your equivalent for TNP, but haven't been able to get there much recently - RL I'm afraid.

However, TNP has always been very welcoming to me so please make yourself at home.