The West Pacific Imperium and Delegacy

Westwind

Greetings !

The West Pacific has been through some interesting times lately.  From the silence of inactivity, to indecision on which way to go and what type of government to build.  From a system of chaos, to the building blocks of The Provisional Government. From there we encountered a challenge to the Delegacy of Yy4u followed by his renunciation of his WA membership.  And finally, the Wickedly Evil Chocolate Alliance (WECA) and The Opposition have formed in TWP.  Our friends from around NationStates have shown their concern and support for the well being and stability of TWP, and I thank all of you.

Firstly, I come before you today to invite you join me in The West Pacific Imperium.

I am converting the building blocks of The Provisional Government into the Imperium.  And I invite members of WECA, members of the Opposition, and all member nations of The West Pacific to participate.

The Imperium seeks to restore the legacy of greatness of The West Pacific, with allegiance to The Delegate and Guardians and a government that is open to participation for TWP players that wish to stand together for the brighter future of our region.  Today the West Pacific Armed forces are on the march, joining our friends from around NS to show our enemies that we do not sleep.  Our Ambassadors are active keeping our Embassies up to date on our latest happenings.  Our Court has displayed both justice and fairness for those that threaten us.  And The Landstraad is accepting all TWP nations that wish to join and have a place to be heard.

I have long been one to recognize the primacy of NS game mechanics over any forum government's attempt to usurp authority within the game. I support and uphold the cause of the Guardians to protect the security of the Delegacy and region.  And I also recognize the need to work together with the forum community to build a region and government that stands tall among the Regions of the NS World. Together, we can forge the future. Together, we are The West Pacific.

Secondly, I also come before you today to ask for your endorsement to serve as Delegate of The West Pacific.

It has been some time since I've sat in a Delegate's seat, but I have some..... small experience.  I have served The West Pacific and our former Delegates in helping to protect the security and stability of the region, and have been very honored to have been selected to join the Guardians. I have asked the Guardians to continue in their important service to the region, and I have invited former Delegate Yy4u to rejoin the Guardians.  He has accepted.

I am not as long winded in my speeches as I once was.  (For which I'm sure there will be applause.)  So I close with my pledge to protect and serve The West Pacific, and to act in our best interests in all matters.  I hope you will join me in the next chapter of our long and storied history.

• 4 months later...

Thank ye ! *swigs rum*

I also passed a personal milestone when I passed the 99 days of my TNP Delegacy.  Still haven't passed the high mark of my endorsements yet, which was 319 in TNP.  Came close with 315 before summer set in.