Hello, Dominus Hiberniae wishes peace and prosperity to you all.

So many new members; my congratulations to Malviet and Fujai. I must have been doing something wrong over the summer; you guys keep bringing in these new guys like it's nothing.

Personally, I didn't do much to bring in new players to our region; they joined the TWP community theirselves. I don't consider myself to be worthy of your praise, dear Hairy-Ko.

So many new members; my congratulations to Malviet and Fujai. I must have been doing something wrong over the summer; you guys keep bringing in these new guys like it's nothing.

I cannot claim any credit for the new members, as Mal said, it's all the community.  However, since you assumed that something was being done, I suppose we might as well start.

And welcome to our wonderful land of milk and chocolate, DH!

Hello, Dominus Hiberniae, and welcome to TWP!

Thank you. We feel very welcomed.

I cannot claim any credit for the new members, as Mal said, it's all the community.  However, since you assumed that something was being done, I suppose we might as well start.

And welcome to our wonderful land of milk and chocolate, DH!

Our great and free nation did not choose TWP, but we have decided to play with the geographical hand we've been dealt.