A Brief Update

You may all have seem I've been sort of MIA the last couple of weeks, and I wanted to let you all know I'm still around and kicking, but I have been afflicted by a throat infection that makes me feel like a piece of $#!/ all the time, and since I'm out of sick days, I've been working while sick. That doesn't helps recovery, and slows me down to the point I am barely getting my job done on time.

I visited the doctor today and we switched to a different antibiotic as the old one seems not to be working. I'm prone to throat infections and hence I can get really bad.

I hope to be back to full activity soon. In the meantime, should anyone need anything, reach out for my DAs :D

*climbs onto soapbox*

Being the DA of Interior Affairs, I'll take on Elegarth's work load until he's feeling better. I'll do my best and provide help as far as I'm able to.

No, this isn't a coup. 

not yet anyway

Happy Belated Birthday! It's your present!

Sorry I couldn't wish you a birthday earlier. I was having a wisdom tooth extraction that day and to be perfectly honest NationStates wasn't what I was thinking of while I was waiting for the codeine to kick in.

Happy Belated Birthday! It's your present!

Sorry I couldn't wish you a birthday earlier. I was having a wisdom tooth extraction that day and to be perfectly honest NationStates wasn't what I was thinking of while I was waiting for the codeine to kick in.

Oh, no problem.

It was a fine day.