New RP! First RP idea to 66% wins!

Hariko

I figured that since the only active RP going on right now is kind of between me and Russo, we should come up with a new one for everyone.

Any suggestions for setting and theme? Vote on the ones in the poll or suggest your own below!

I have an idea for one, that is sort of stolen from Asta's rp in equilism.... I'll give you more details during the week, once I get a hold of her and ask her if it would be alright

Much stealing, very equilism.

Okay, I'm taking off [sudo] because it is the least popular option. Now get voting before I slash another! A Darkesian Simulator is winning!

Since nobody seems to be adding suggestions, I'll shave it down to the two most popular, and we'll see which one wins the most votes.

A Darkesian Simulator vs NS Convention

I'll lock the thread on Friday, and the one with the most votes will be the new RP, sponsored by Protectorate National.

Since nobody seems to be adding suggestions, I'll shave it down to the two most popular, and we'll see which one wins the most votes.

A Darkesian Simulator vs NS Convention

I'll lock the thread on Friday, and the one with the most votes will be the new RP, sponsored by Protectorate National.

Heck yeah!