Welcome to the Ministry of the Interior

As the new Minister of the Interior for the West Pacific, I would like to welcome all citizens to my new office.

If any citizens of the region would like to participate in the coordination of role-playing activities, forum games, or simply to set up a festival or topic specific conference, please feel free to post here or contact me directly.

Likewise, if there are nations that are interested in the recruitment of talented nations from abroad I am more than open to hearing your ideas.  I believe the West Pacific can become a true meritocratic society, bringing in the best minds from across the Nation States world and working together towards the common goal of universal domination peace and enlightenment.

It is my hope to have our first conference within the next few weeks, although summer schedules can be tight.

Thank you to those that voted in favor of my confirmation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

The header is stuck-though (and most probably curtailed, too), yes: "W̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶c̶̶̶o̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶M̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶i̶̶̶s̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶I̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶"