Dass Nachrichten: Subscription Center and Managment

URAP

Well then.

The subscription just means you get notified when it comes out.

yea, we haven't published it yet...

And well, I didn't think it was going to be the region's official newspaper.

Sorry to rain on various parades, but this is a crap idea. You've publically announced this is going to be the TWP newspaper, or at least given that impression.

Yet it is closed off, unless you effing subscribe and the name has no connection with TWP.

Hey, I've no problem with Dutch, except we had a saying in NZ - "grow your own dope, plant a Dutchman".

Overall I'd say this a monumental cluster.

URA, 

Please don't be put off by BBD's comments :)  He will always speaks as he sees it but a regional newsletter has to start somewhere and there will be those that will hate it and those who will love it.  The majority of TWP nations will be in the latter category, I'm sure :)

Medio

Okay, boys, you did well :)  You will take some stick for some of the minor coding errors but what the heck - you made it happen and should be proud of yourselves.  You can always edit out what you don't like anyway :)  Some pictures next time would be a great addition.

Okay, boys, you did well :)  You will take some stick for some of the minor coding errors but what the heck - you made it happen and should be proud of yourselves.  You can always edit out what you don't like anyway :)  Some pictures next time would be a great addition.

Thank you, Medio.

Like the ads!

• 1 month later...

Don't think I've forgotten about this.  I just haven't had time the last couple of months to do anything about it.

My thinking remains the same though.  Dass Nachrichten is a crap name for a TWP regional paper - sounds like someone trying to be cutesy and smart. And failing miserably.

Subscription?  Kiss my ....... !  

Can't take a little heat?  Leave the kitchen then.

Strangely enough this is primarily an English language site - trying to be smart in another language either shows you to be vain beyond belief or a complete prat. I'm sure many in the wider Gameplay world thought the same when the first issue was published.

Oh by the way for me it's a toss-up between vanity and prat.  Hard to call at the moment.

I'm detecting some sort of a power struggle between the old guards and the new... as a relatively new player, may I request that it stop, please?

By the way, I agree with BBD on the newspaper's name; after a near-endless debate with Hari, I still haven't figured out how to pronounce 'Nachrichten'.

Note to self: Do not anger Welshmen. Especially old ones.