Finding a New Home

Hello TWP!

Around a year ago I joined these lovely forums and tried to participate for a few weeks, however I found other callings.

I don't want you guys to judge me...but I was quite involved with the recent events in Lazarus...I served as a propagandist under the patronage of Feux - who now has fallen shall we say.

I also designed the Franco bill designs

I am a friend of Elegarth and once I lost my patron I contacted him about joining TWP and working for him as a graphics designer for his campaign and for TWP in general. So if you need me I am here. If you guys need a sample of my work I can provide it. I have received quite a few compliments including some from the illustrious Elegarth.

"Also, regardless of the cause, I love your graphics work :D" - Elegarth

Anyway I am glad to be here in this lovely community, I only hope that you guys will not judge me for previous roles I have played in something that this region obviously wasn't too happy about, though we may not see eye to eye on what happened I certainly hope I positively contribute to this lovely community.

OMG not you too, URA...

*curls up in ball*

Lemme guess, Boston?

PM me about this, mister "I-can't-go-a-day-without-making-URA-feel-uncomfortable-and-yet-slightly-interested"

Hello there Aden!

First of all, my original nation was from The Pacific, but I swiftly moved here. It was probably a good move on my part, and also on yours.

Second of all, I have seen those bills, and they look really nice.

Third of all, what else have you done for and/or against the NPO?

PM me about this, mister "I-can't-go-a-day-without-making-URA-feel-uncomfortable-and-yet-slightly-interested"

I'm so uncomfortable right now. It's like you're hiding in my closet or something.

Hello there Aden!

First of all, my original nation was from The Pacific, but I swiftly moved here. It was probably a good move on my part, and also on yours.

Second of all, I have seen those bills, and they look really nice.

Third of all, what else have you done for and/or against the NPO?

I wish I could have stayed in TP, however things got a little too dangerous when all my patrons/superiors (Feux, Milo, Perg, Stu) where forced out or resigned and were replaced by Piercioncium for my liking, I would rather take leave and come back later when I am needed rather than be removed eternally. However I love TWP, it's so laid back and a lovely community, plus I have Elegarth here so everything is great.

:twpflag:

Thanks I appreciate that, I have improved so much since I designed the bills I look down on them.

I hope none of this is too incriminating. :P

I designed a whole propaganda scheme to make us more appealing to the outside world and to boost morale, unfortunately it was never published and my plans where quashed when the NLO fell.

I also had plans to re-invigorate Francoism as a ideology, I was going to present them to Feux, but then shit went down. So yeah...

Welcome Aden. Yourgraphics are excellent regardless. As I told you on PM, I am not gonna use your graphics in any personal campaign, instead, I'd love you to join the propaganda setup for TWP and all the efforta that will be made for the region as a whole!

Welcome

Welcome Aden. Yourgraphics are excellent regardless. As I told you on PM, I am not gonna use your graphics in any personal campaign, instead, I'd love you to join the propaganda setup for TWP and all the efforta that will be made for the region as a whole!

Welcome

Okay I didn't catch that first part abotu not using my graphics in your campaign (probably because of my sleep-deprived-jet-lag-state) but nonetheless I am happy to help anywhere I can. Put me to work and I will gladly serve.

Interestingly enough I was just offered a position in the PNN as their graphics designer - guess not everything turned out horrible. But don't worry I will still have time for you lovely people here in TWP.

:wub: :wub: :twpflag: :twpflag:

Heya Aden! I saw your works on TP's forums, though I haven't replied there they were awesome.

I am planning on bringing TWP's regional newspaper back to life, sometime after the elections, might you be interested in doing some imagework for it, too?

Heya Aden! I saw your works on TP's forums, though I haven't replied there they were awesome.

I am planning on bringing TWP's regional newspaper back to life, sometime after the elections, might you be interested in doing some imagework for it, too?

Ooh, I hadn't thought of that.

I likey.

Like I said just put me to work and I will gladly serve.