A Few Public Questions for Elegarth

How much do you value diplomats and the ministery of foreign affairs?

Also, how do you view bicameral legislature with an in-game element?

I think foreign affairs is a pivotal point of any region, and if I didn't add it on my platform is mainly cuz I don't have any specific plans to CHANGE anything, instead I want to REVITALIZE it, this is, I want to get our diplomatic team to be both fully active, proficient and empowered. I think the decisions on which regions we should approach and set relations with should be based on a joint effort between the delegacy, the forum government and the general population, to make sure we can work united towards the same regional goals.

About the bicameral legislature with an in-game element, I must remind people often that as TWP is currently established, the in-forum government has no interference over the in-game delegacy and vice-versa. If we REALLY want (we = the general population) then we need to make sure it does not interferes with the setup as it is, or find out if it can be changed. To tell you the truth, I'm not totally comfortable with the idea of in-game legislatures, as they can be more easily manipulated in ways that would allow for foreigner intervention... If we set something like that up, it will require commitment and lots of work from our members to ensure it is no abused!

Mostly, what I want you to understand, is that what I want for TWP is to have an active community and make sure I can empower that community and enable it to have what it wants, without rushing into an environment where activity instead dies down.

I want to ask Ele for something for this election. May we have it in an election, the canidates cannot vote and if they do, do not record it? I'm asking for it because last election, she voted for herself, making the votes tied, adding a lot more time to this process, and just pissing me off.

I want to ask Ele for something for this election. May we have it in an election, the canidates cannot vote and if they do, do not record it? I'm asking for it because last election, she voted for herself, making the votes tied, adding a lot more time to this process, and just pissing me off.

That would be an illegal limitation of the rights of every member of the HGA, so I'm afraid I won't do it. Also, all votes MUST be recorded in the election thread within 5 days of the thread opening up. It is honestly responsibility of each and every member of the assembly to submit its vote within the allotted time. If you are pissed off cuz the right legal processes was followed, then you may have an issue on your end.

Also, I'm a man. Not a she.