Hello

Historically some of the world's greatest mathematicians and astronomers have been Arabic.  Without them we'd have lost many of the great works of the Greeks.

Welcome to TWP.  Normally I provide a much more flippant welcome, but I wanted to show that we welcome all sorts here.  Except forum destroyers.

Hi! I'm Llamas! :D

Welcome to the region! There's tons of cool stuff you can try now. We've got the army, RP, games, and tons more! If you want a link, here's where you sign up for the military. I'd strongly recommend you join it; it's a great way to serve the region and to learn more about NationStates.

Also, why would an Arab country be offensive? I mean, not all Arabs are radical Muslims. It's absolutely fine to have that kind of nation, we accept everybody here regardless of ethnicity. :)

Welcome over!

What do you like to do on NS? :)

I'm kinda new to the game, but I'm planning a roleplay scenario for this nation.

Also, sorry for replying so late, I only noticed your reply now.

Hi! I'm Llamas! :D

Welcome to the region! There's tons of cool stuff you can try now. We've got the army, RP, games, and tons more! If you want a link, here's where you sign up for the military. I'd strongly recommend you join it; it's a great way to serve the region and to learn more about NationStates.

Also, why would an Arab country be offensive? I mean, not all Arabs are radical Muslims. It's absolutely fine to have that kind of nation, we accept everybody here regardless of ethnicity. :)

The thing is, I'm not Arab at all. It's not the nation being Arab that would be offensive, but my portrayal of it could potentially offend actual Arabs, even though I don't plan on being offensive.