awkward.

Only for me. :P

Hey Ram! I'm glad to see you around my friend!

Hey, Elegarth! How are you?

YAY! IT'S RAM!

Seeing as how Funk seems to hate 90% of the people in the revolution, you'd fit right in. :P

Hey, Llamas!

Haha, well, that's not something I'd decide to do in a day, you know. :P

How was it like dictating governing the East Pacific?

Lol. It was stressful, especially when in consideration of some of the positions I was put in, but it was worth it. :)

I'm fine! Chilling around most of the Feeders :D

Most? D: Which one(s) have you been ignoring? 

Lol. It was stressful, especially when in consideration of some of the positions I was put in, but it was worth it. :)

TSP, for one, outside of his little Q&A thread. ;( WHY WON'T YOU WUB US IN THERE ELE

With all honesty, TEP and TSP mostly. Not for any particular reason, tho

Old man

Yes. grandpa.gif

*leans back in his rocking chair*  I guess you could say I was involved in a couple delegacy incidents in TEP.  The first time, while Gnid was Delegate and had gone inactive.  I discussed with Kandarin a replacement, which was going to be either Dalimbar or Todd McCloud.  So they were swapping up when Gnid woke up to put an end to that.  He later went inactive again as I recall.  But I digress.  Both Dali and Todd were part of my Crimson Order plots and plans.  And that was at the time I was becoming TNP Delegate.  The Crimson Order would have quickly had two feeders plus Equilism, and was already allied to many regions, including The Pacific. ((that was such a wild time)

But the time I was thinking of was the time of The Empire.  In it's last days ruling TEP, I became Defense Minister.  As the Empire lost the Delegacy, they were all banjected.  But there wasn't enough influence left to banject me.  So I swapped up pretty close before finally getting banjected too.  I think I was within ten endos, What would I have done, had I taken the Delegacy ?  *shrugs*  I don't know. Re-establish the Crimson Order maybe :P  I found it ironic that TEP elected Todd right after that, considering his earlier interest.