Tell Us about You

Big-G of Neandertron

I don't know where to put this so I'll put it here.

Hi.

A little bit about me. The name is Libetarian Republics (not Libertarian). You can call me Libs or LR. I made this nation when I was young, naive, and very ignorant. To demonstrate how young, I'm not even in college yet and I've been around NS for 4 years. :P

Uuh, for the most part, I haven't done much in NS. I've pretty much idle in regions, like the West Pacific, and just simply gain endos for the hell of it. I was too lazy to even bother registering the off-site forums (and when I did, I don't bother to come back). Later on, I made numerous of puppets that are now defunct but easily revivable and (finally) join governments in region called Grand Central (during Aegera's delegacy). By that time, I finally understand that the military aspect of the GamePlay (invading and defending) but simply had no interests in it. I later left and got bored of NationStates simply cause I was too busy and had other priorities. Also, I did a terrible job at my position in GC.

I return to NationStates and entered the RP Community, thinking that I would create stories about my massive NS statistics that has been building up. I was active prior to Gholgoth's revival and Jenrak's revolutionizing methods to revived the RP aspects. Since then I have been inactive.

I'm hoping that my return to the region that created me would spark new interests. Plus, wonder how it goes in the GCRs. ^_^

In real life, I'm a high school student. I'm on the swim team and an officer of National Honor Society. AP classes are my number one enemy. I plan to major in biomedical engineering and (maybe) go to Med School one day. I sound like I'm a nerd but in reality, I'm the class clown.

So, what's up?

Glad you decided to join us. I remember Grand Central, seems a few regions I was in had exchanged embassies with them. There's always been alot of HS and College folk around NS, and I think the youngest I've encountered was 11. Seen some players start in HS, moved on to college and are now started on their careers. Pretty cool.

Sounds like you've got some great plans for yourself.

Your post suggests humility, pragmatism, diverse interests, and admirable candour Libetarian Republics so I'm sure TWP could/will benefit greatly from your contributions. I look forward to getting to know you and congratulating you on each step towards college and your degree. ^_^

and remember many worrying about you when you left

I too remember ithania, many said in user-created regions that you had past on. Which to great relief you haven't.

Welcome back :)

Oh dear, I recall private information becoming public knowledge but I thought that particular misunderstanding had been dealt with via a few posts. Sadly, my mental health at the time meant I didn’t have much energy to invest in dispelling the misconception. On top of that, I could be quite dramatic and callous. I regret any negativity, small or large, the confusion inflicted. *mournful sigh* I just hope I can compensate for it if or when I encounter those people again.

I'm glad to see you're still playing Kevin, I remember wishing I'd had the same admirable desire to get involved in something rather political when I first encountered you on here. Now I can envy your ability to persevere too. :D

Also, thank you very much for the welcoming comments. They're deeply appreciated. *hugs offered if wanted*

I'm Heidi, the benelovent dictator of Heidenland. I recently joined, so i must learn how to interact with other members. I was assigned to this region, and i admit i looked at others for comparison, but i think this seems to be a really good region, i hope i can be a positive force within it.