Jump to content
Dewilands

Ambassador Sign-Up Page

Recommended Posts

NationStates Nation Name: Arkadia Universalis

Discord User Name: @Ark#3495

Your Local Timezone: EST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: Just TWP

Any Diplomatic Experience: About 2 years total of time spent in any given FA department. Mostly in GCRs, including this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: vany empoca

Discord User Name: kamron

Your Local Timezone: 6:27pm now

Regions You Have Active Nations In: the west pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: yes

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: Denieria

Discord User Name:  DenierRosen2001

Your Local Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific, Lazarus

Any Diplomatic Experience: None in NS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2018 at 12:26 AM, The Lord of Dawn said:

NS Name: Vollakia

Discord: Sorrowmaker#3900

Timezone: Australian West (UTC+8)

Regions: The West Pacific only

Diplomatic Experience: Not in NationStates.

 

On 11/17/2018 at 10:57 PM, Milegiay said:

NationStates Nation Name: Milegiay

Discord User Name: Milegiay

Your Local Timezone: IST(UTC+5:30)

Regions You Have Active Nations In: Just TWP

Any Diplomatic Experience: Nope

 

20 hours ago, Denieria said:

NationStates Nation Name: Denieria

Discord User Name:  DenierRosen2001

Your Local Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific, Lazarus

Any Diplomatic Experience: None in NS

Accepted, Please message me through Telegram or DM.
Telegram: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kawaii_schoolgirl
DM: Kawaii#2401

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: Lady Miss Madeline (I need to double check)

Discord User Name: maddiefayee (I’m Missy Mac in the server)

Your Local Timezone: I think I’m in Central right now

Regions You Have Active Nations In: 

KoGB

Alvaris Confederation

NSUK

NUK

TBK

CoFN

MT

HYDRA

sorry I’m on mobile, basically any combination of Madeline Norfolk with a Miss or a Lady is probably me!

Any Diplomatic Experience: 

I used to be the head of exec and an ambassador for the Galactic Order.

I used to be an ambassador for The Versutian Federation.

I’ve written KoGB’s last three foreign updates (any post on the new GP thread is me)

I’m the Head of Exec and an ambassador for KoGB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lady Madeline said:

NationStates Nation Name: Lady Miss Madeline (I need to double check)

Discord User Name: maddiefayee (I’m Missy Mac in the server)

Your Local Timezone: I think I’m in Central right now

Regions You Have Active Nations In: 

KoGB

Alvaris Confederation

NSUK

NUK

TBK

CoFN

MT

HYDRA

sorry I’m on mobile, basically any combination of Madeline Norfolk with a Miss or a Lady is probably me!

Any Diplomatic Experience: 

I used to be the head of exec and an ambassador for the Galactic Order.

I used to be an ambassador for The Versutian Federation.

I’ve written KoGB’s last three foreign updates (any post on the new GP thread is me)

I’m the Head of Exec and an ambassador for KoGB

Nice Resume! Accepted! o/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: Danlina

Discord User Name: RedManlyUnicorn#5649

Your Local Timezone: IST (UTC+2)

Regions You Have Active Nations In:  The West Pacific, Osiris (I don't use this player anymore but it's still active)

Any Diplomatic Experience:  Elementary school debate classes, high school MUN club, currently working on two legislation proposals for general assembly.

  •  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Danlina said:

NationStates Nation Name: Danlina

Discord User Name: RedManlyUnicorn#5649

Your Local Timezone: IST (UTC+2)

Regions You Have Active Nations In:  The West Pacific, Osiris (I don't use this player anymore but it's still active)

Any Diplomatic Experience:  Elementary school debate classes, high school MUN club, currently working on two legislation proposals for general assembly.

  •  

Accepted! Welcome aboard. :twpflag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

NationStates Nation Name: Vaeruio

Discord User Name: Nordvikia Porguin#7809

Your Local Timezone: CST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The Ragerian Imperium 

Any Diplomatic Experience: I am currently serving as a diplomat to Europeia for TRI, And I have been assigned here as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vaeruio said:

 

NationStates Nation Name: Vaeruio

Discord User Name: Nordvikia Porguin#7809

Your Local Timezone: CST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The Ragerian Imperium 

Any Diplomatic Experience: I am currently serving as a diplomat to Europeia for TRI, And I have been assigned here as well.

This is the app thread for our own ambassador corps. We don't have a formal application for ambassadors from elsewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: Conleth

Discord User Name (if available): Cedced

Skype User Name (if available): None

Your Local Timezone: UTC +08:00

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: None 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cedced said:

NationStates Nation Name: Conleth

Discord User Name (if available): Cedced

Skype User Name (if available): None

Your Local Timezone: UTC +08:00

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: None 

Accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: [The Dominion of] The Federation of Peace

Discord User Name: extra3#9196

Your Local Timezone: MEZ (Middle European Winter Time)

Regions You Have Active Nations In: I only have one nation and its The Federation of Peace. It's in the West Pacific.

Any Diplomatic Experience: No, I don't have diplomatic experience, but would like to learn a lot from you guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2016 at 1:43 AM, Dewilands said:

NationStates Nation Name: Islamic Jerusalem

Discord User Name: Islamic Jerusalem

Your Local Timezone: IST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: N/A

Any Diplomatic Experience: NOT IN NATION STATES

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: The Kingdom of Ciffeer

Discord User Name: Al

Your Local Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (UTC−04:00)

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: I did serve as a foreign service member in one of my previous regions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Allen said:

NationStates Nation Name: The Kingdom of Ciffeer

Discord User Name: Al

Your Local Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time (UTC−04:00)

Regions You Have Active Nations In: The West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: I did serve as a foreign service member in one of my previous regions. 

Accepted! Discord masking pending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: North Roledol

Discord User Name: Zephyr261 #1011

Your Local Timezone: EST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: Just the West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: None in NationStates, but I am more than happy to learn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, North Roledol said:

NationStates Nation Name: North Roledol

Discord User Name: Zephyr261 #1011

Your Local Timezone: EST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: Just the West Pacific

Any Diplomatic Experience: None in NationStates, but I am more than happy to learn

Accepted. Discord and forum masking pending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NationStates Nation Name: Orauras /Vamperiall

Discord User Name: @Vamperiall#2044

Your Local Timezone: AEST

Regions You Have Active Nations In: TWP, Balder, Osiris, Voltarium, Empire of Great Britain, KOGB

Any Diplomatic Experience: I’ve been in NS for two years. I’ve been in the FA department of KOGB for awhile. I was also a member of the diplomat corps in Pacifica, and I’m kind of an ambassador for Balder. I’ve been an ambassador for Voltarium and The Empire of Exus (two of my regions that I’ve founded). I’m also Foreign Affairs Minister in the Empire of Great Britain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...