Roo Poo

Yy4u

What in the world has gone wrong with Sensorland? What is his obsession with the marsupial thing? Was this a test?
Was he a "spy"? And Tunapocolypse......is he testing the delegate as well? As long as TAO is alive I strive for a marsupial-free environment! *kicks a roo*
Sensorland , IMHO, dared to test the stance/resolve of AGP and felt it. Every marsupial entity must be met with swift and powerful actions. Death is too good for these pouchies! Sending them to TRR is but one way to resolve any "invasion" by these anomolies of nature!! I stand firmly by this...*munches a fried koala leg*

It's such a shame, it saddens me.

Certainly everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when they begin to conspire with pouchies, they've obviously lost their heads.

Let me first clearly re-iterate that it is TWP policy to oppose the contamination of marsupials in our region.  This simply continues the long standing policy of many years.

Even when we were experiencing our Feud early this year, Darkesia put it well:

To belong to WECA, all you need is a love of chocolate and a dislike for marsupials. It would also help if you supported the Guardians and had a mild allergic reaction to democracy in NationStates.

To belong to the Opposition you need to have a love of chocolate and a dislike for marsupials. It would also help if you supported the Guardians and had a wild, illogical love of democracy in every context.

The prior Provisional Government held the same policy, and we agreed upon the continuance of the policy under the current TWP Imperium Government. It has even been reflected in our Treaties, such as our former treaty with Gatesville demanded that "Marsupials will be shot on sight within the signatory regions."

Perhaps if Sensorland had spent more time on our forums, he would have been more familiar with TWP policies.