TWPChooses #26

Giovanniland

A bad emotion to discard  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• never get angry?
    • never be envious?

Honestly i think like ive done a lot of improvement at controlling my anger, and just remaining calm for as long as i can, so id probably go with never be envious, tho if there was another option id definetley choose "never be stressed" since that's something i definetley dont handle very well.

But like i said previously, in this case im choosing "never be envious" since i already handle my anger pretty well (in my humble opinion).

On 7/11/2023 at 7:24 PM, Federation of Inner Ryxtylopia said:

if there was another option id definetley choose "never be stressed" since that's something i definetley dont handle very well.

Full agree on this one—never being stressed sounds incredibly freeing

Being forced into a choice, I'd really go with never being angry, because while both anger and envy can be extremely good and useful emotions, I have a hot headed streak inherited from my father that comes out rarely and I don't like it. But envy can be extremely useful for personal growth so I wouldn't want to get rid of that. The biggest risk in removing all anger is removing righteous anger that motivates you to make positive change in the world—however there are probably a lot healthier emotions you can channel to find that motivation