Endorsement Advisories issued to Dragonstorm

The Guardians and I have been watching the nation Dragonstorm go on an endorsement spree the past couple of weeks.  This nation has given out more endorsements than all other nations except All Good People, Wickedly Evil People, and Yy4u. 

I have exchanged serveral telegrams with Dragonstorm over the past week.  On Saturday, I advised him that he would be exceeding the Endorsement Cap, and that he needs to take measures to prevent that from happening.

On Sunday, he asked how to do that, and I replied that he needs to stop giving out endorsements, and either telegram nations to withdraw their endorsements, or leave the region for one update.  He has not replied since, but has been online, and continues to endorse more nations.

I have given Dragonstorm a second advisory today, that if he does not take positve action to reduce his endorsements, and exceeds the cap, he will find his nation relocated to The Rejected Realms.

Dragonstorm currently has 112 endorsements, and the cap is 120.

Dragonstorm has indicated that he has no intention of complying with the endorsement cap, and is either naive beyond belief or is lying about his/her intentions in NationStates.  As as result, Dragonstorm has been banjected to The Rejected Realms.