new and (almost) completely lost

Hello everyone! I'm entirely new to nationstates as of yesterday and have finally navigated my way to these forums, so just thought I would introduce myself. So... hello i guess? My nation is the same as my username by the way, I thought that would be sensible.

Welcome to The West Pacific, where sensibility is thrown out the window <Especially on the The West Pacific's Regional Message Board on Nationstates> :lol:

I am Powerboat Racer, Imperium Secret Service Director (TWP's version of the CIA if you will)

Just take your time to have a look around and get involved in TWP government if you wish, with that being said, participation in the government is completely voluntary.

Not sure what else to say, other than on behalf of the TWP government, we hope your stay in TWP will be a most pleasant one :twpflag:

Good to see you on the forum, Archsium, welcome to TWP. :tiphat:

There are a number of ways to play NS, once you've settled into answering your nation's issues and vote on World Assembly resolutions.  Some are content with that, others expanded further into gameplay (military, intel, etc), government (politics, foreign affairs, legislation), as well as role play.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, and for all the delicious delicious chocolates... And holographic stickers to attach to my forehead. Was just wondering one thing at the moment... why are we opposed to marsupials?

Some would say surprisingly racist as well, but as only one race is involved - the human race, this cannot be so; unless, of-course you don't like the human race, then we must assume that you might have a marsupial connection, which would involve us looking for an insidious and cunningly hidden pouch. 

I think TAO is the best person to advise you on that one. It was he that discovered their potential threat to person-kind and life as we know it. He is also known to wear the kilt on occasions and a particularly hairy sporran which can lure unsuspecting female marsupials into receptive mode, so the rumour goes.