Big Bad Badger for Advocate!

Members of the Voice of The West Pacific Union,

I implore each of you to vote in our current election for Advocate of the Voice of The West Pacific Union.  Please do not abstain.  Please vote for one of the three highly qualified candidates.  

As a new government, we are at a critical juncture. We are coming off of a period of inactivity that created a situation where the Delegate panicked, overreacted, alienated everyone, and then gave up and tried to plunge our beloved region into chaos.  However TWP stood strong.  We came together, we circled the wagons and fought; furthermore, our friends across NationStates helped us.  As a community we bonded into something larger.  Now we need each member of the Voice to vote to help decide where we want to go as a community.  We need activity from everyone to create an off-site community that is a reflection of our fine region.

My fellow candidates have tremendous track records as contributing members in The West Pacific and in NS as a whole.  They are Delegates, former Delegates, Guardians, and Senators; important players in our game.  Their experience is a tremendous asset to our region.  I cannot, will not diminish their records.  Nor can I compete with their resumes.  Compared to them, my year and a half in the game is a fleeting moment in the timeline of the game.  Both of my competitors have the pedigree to be a fine advocate for the Voice of The West Pacific.

After reading both of my competitors platforms I have seen much commonality with my view points.  We all want a collaboration between the Delegate and the off-site government.  We all want to establish the voice through our charter as a clear, transparent body that works with the Delegate as in-game leader of our region.  We all want more participation from the members of The West Pacific in the Voice.  And we all want to clarify the charter to easy to read and understand living document and to encourage governmental participation amongst our beloved region.

So why should I ask you to vote for me rather than two elder statesmen that have contributed much more to our game than I?  In my time as a nation in The West Pacific I have been an active member, rarely going a day without posting on the offsite forum or the RMB.  I have worked to become a leader (recently selected as Deputy Advocate of Military Affairs).  And I am passionate about the security and culture of our region.  We all want the same things for the Voice of The West Pacific, but of the three of us, I am the candidate that has been there daily since I discovered TWP.  

As your Advocate there are several things that I will do to increase activity.  First, myself and my Deputy Advocates will be the leaders in activity on both the offsite forum and the RMB.  We will personally reach out to new members of TWP who show the propensity to be active to join our offsite forum and government.  I will hold my Deputy Advocates accountable for their activity in their area of designation.  On the first day as Advocate I will begin a search for Deputy Advocate of Internal Affairs to increase and maintain activity on the forum.   However, as Advocate I will work to make it everyone's responsibility to increase participation on the forum.

If I am elected I will work with the Delegate to increase the standing of TWP in the NS world.  Specifically I will work with the Delegate to expand our diplomacy with like-minded regions and our allies across the game.  As Advocate I will not abolish the Deputy Advocate of Foreign Affairs.  But I will work to clarify the role to create a working relationship amongst all parties.  I want an expansion of diplomacy in game with new regions and our allies.  Furthermore, I want us to partake in activities with other regions to strengthen our bonds.  

I will also work with the Delegate to create a military policy for TWPAF to allow commanders to increase activity, expand troop numbers and further TWP and our allies' agendas.  I want to see TWPAF involved in constant activity.  Members should be strewn across NS making a name for our great region!

Fellow members of The Voice of The West Pacific Union, as a service to our great region I ask you to vote in the Advocate election.  I ask you to vote for me to be your Advocate.  My competitors are fine players with a wealth of experience and knowledge.  We all want to help lead TWP in a similar path.  My service to you will be through activity, creativity, and dedication to our region.

Please vote for me!

Thank you!

Badger