Dat Remix Though!

Alrighty fellas let's try this thing again. 

Here's my initial thought. We need to light a match before we start a fire. Let's start small. To get things rolling I want to hear from you about what you think we should first focus on. I have plenty of thoughts, but let's hear from you!

Begin. :)

Can you elaborate?

My experience has taught me that it is almost invariably better to put one's own ideas, however whacky they might be, out into the open and then let others add to, or destroy, them  :)  People are usually very reluctant to offer their own thoughts first for fear of being shot down or ridiculed. :(

We need our military to get running ASAP, we have loads of recruits and none of them have a clue what they're doing.

Recuecn and the ambassadors are going well so don't mess with them.

Hariko is doing great but needs more help. As manager of the media I could help with recruitment/naturalisation, and as eventually delegate again it would be easy because I would control the welcome TG ETC.

We have pretty much no intel whatsoever which I find worrying.

So yeah, that.

I know that this will be a cross-thread PD, but have you and Westie managed to come to an agreement on using TWPAF personnel in his 'special events unit'?  Like Russo, I feel we need to get the military recruits which we've worked hard to get, up and running somewhere to keep their interest. 

I'm good with what westie has proposed.

I'll mention that until the 29th, my time is tough. 

I'll be on vacation 2 weeks in august as well, but after that time I should actually get a ton of time back to focus. For now, with the Military I'm going to try and leverage what westie has offered to assist us.

I want that too.

We need around 100 active members on the forums as a goal.

Does it say more about me or the forums when each day it shows that I make up one third of all the posts made that day...?