Prime Minister Election Results, Options and Actions

Alright, so... The election results, as you can probably see them for yourself, are:

ELEGARTH: 10 (Nox, Recuecn, Eli, Mediobogdum, Yy4u, Elegarth, That Called the Vlagh, Archsium, Westwind, Fortschrin)

LLAMAS: 10 (A fish in the sea, cluntobone, simple country, Ike, Sad-States, LLamas, Kraketopia, Lemonpledge, punkdaddy, Fratellnoir)

ABSTAIN: 3 (Hariko, John Sebastian, URAP)

So we have another tie, which tbh borders the ridiculous... So here are the three options that I'm proposing as current Speaker/Prime Minister (legally elected on April 1st for a 3 months term):

1) We open the election for 24 more hours, and mass message members of the HGA (all of them). I would be doing this later today. It can easily end up in ANOTHER tie. And is MORE wasted time.

2) I am honestly tempted to rescind my resignation, since it has not been made effective, and simply end my term as Prime Minister, in the interests of stability and actual government action: the laws that created the Executive Council did not erode or deleted the previous election, and the act that turn the Speaker into the Prime Minister didn't either, so technically and legally speaking, I could just end my term (April 1st to June 30th) and have things started to roll: Ministers appointed, actual work happening, etc...

3) We could dissolved the HGA and go into a Constitutional Convention to formally and effectively implement Arch's idea of a new comprehensive new constitution...

However, I'd like to hear people's opinions on the matter, since, as I've said several times, I'm not here to impose my views but to try to build COMMUNITY. We also have a Minister of Legislative RP whose opinion I'd like to hear.

TWP, speak up!

I say we just extend the polls for 24 hours. I am aware of at least one person who would like to vote who hasn't had the chance yet.

Also, looking back at the law, turns out you actually ended the vote a day early; the campaigning period between votes was supposed to last three days but it only lasted two.

I say we just extend the polls for 24 hours. I am aware of at least one person who would like to vote who hasn't had the chance yet.

Also, looking back at the law, turns out you actually ended the vote a day early; the campaigning period between votes was supposed to last three days but it only lasted two.

You remember this: http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/topic/1293-llamas-and-mexican-foods/?p=25503

You didn't opposed the plan of just making it two days, since this was already dragged way too much then, so I'm simply not accepting your opposition now, my friend, as it seems simple e-lawyering trying to drag a dead horse dead. The election was open for FIVE DAYS, not one more, not one less, we did shortened the campaigning one day.

"My dog ate my homework".

"I got hit by a bus." What the hell is your point? If you lie to get out of a moral responsibility, that's wrong. If you are incapable of performing a moral responsibility because of circumstances outside of your control, there is no reason not to allow the person in question to correct it when they are able.