Hi guys!

Hello guys,

I'm Dolus, and I'm new here. I'm hoping that this is the correct place to post this type of thread... Anyways, I guess I'll introduce myself now. Dolus means "deceit" in latin, so make of that what you will. I'm 18, and a senior in high school. I'm an interesting person, I guess. I don't know what else to say... Ask questions if you want to know anything else.

How do things work around here in The West Pacific?

Welcome to The West Pacific, good to see ya here on the forum.

We're pretty relaxed around here, so feel free to make yourself at home, post whatever interests you. Just by having your nation in The West Pacific, and joining the forum here, you are a citizen.

Our government is .....a Chaos-acracy for lack of a better term. The Delegate (Yy4u) and the Guardians are the government. If your find you are interested in joining the West Pacific Armed Forces, or would like to become an Ambassador, just let me know.

Chaos-acracy, you say? I like the sound of it. 

What exactly does the West Pacific Armed Forces do? I mean, obviously they would typically fight in wars, but this is the internet, so how would that work? Sure, I'd like to become an Ambassador, but I'd probably have to become more well known and work my way up first.

Anyways, I'm just happy to be here. I guess I was randomly placed in the correct region!

*chuckles*

Warfare in NationStates is generally conducted by moving nations in the WA to other regions, and endorsing someone to take that region's delegacy. A bit more to it than that, but that's it in a nutshell. We often create 'puppet nations', which are additional nations to your original, and switch between them.

An Ambassadorship though really doesn't require getting better known first. Basically, Ambassadors visit the forums of other regions to post news from us to them, and let us know what's going on in that region. It's an opportunity to expand your experience beyond your home region. So if you're still interested, you can sign up here: http://twp.nosync.org/forums/index.php?/topic/78-foreign-affairs-needs-you-sign-up-as-an-twp-ambassador/

• 3 months later...

Hello I have came to this great region to seek refuge from my former region SSDC as my delegate was power hungry and claimed he had more power than me and i'm sure ill get along great with you people