Greetings everyone

Hello! My nation is States of Glory, also known as SoG or SoGgy (but not Glory*). I've been in TWP since this nation was founded, but only now have I signed up for the offsite forums in order to interact better with the region. I'm strongly anti-marsupial and strongly in support of public awareness of bagel-flavoured doughnuts. I hope to have a fun time on the forums!

*By calling me Glory, you hereby acknowledge that this nation is not liable for any temporary or permanent inconvenience which should occur as a result of doing so. Any partaking of this activity should be done at your own risk.

Hello! My nation is States of Glory, also known as SoG or SoGgy (but not Glory*). I've been in TWP since this nation was founded, but only now have I signed up for the offsite forums in order to interact better with the region. I'm strongly anti-marsupial and strongly in support of public awareness of bagel-flavoured doughnuts. I hope to have a fun time on the forums!

*By calling me Glory, you hereby acknowledge that this nation is not liable for any temporary or permanent inconvenience which should occur as a result of doing so. Any partaking of this activity should be done at your own risk.

Badass. Glad to see you finally joined us on the forum.

What kinds of posts do you see yourself making on the forum with us, if any at all? :)

-

I'm mainly interested in getting to know everyone. I can't say I'm too interested in GP or RP, but I'm open to them.

Well, we don't have much RP going on at the moment, but we do have GP. Think you have any particular skills that would be helpful for you to get started?

Wow... I mean, welcome heh

I particularly wow'd at this part of it "By calling me Glory, you hereby acknowledge that this nation is not liable for any temporary or permanent inconvenience which should occur as a result of doing so. Any partaking of this activity should be done at your own risk."

So. Much. Violence. Promised.

Lol!

I particularly wow'd at this part of it "By calling me Glory, you hereby acknowledge that this nation is not liable for any temporary or permanent inconvenience which should occur as a result of doing so. Any partaking of this activity should be done at your own risk."

So. Much. Violence. Promised.

Lol!

Better get used to it, then, because it's in my signature!