Well, hello... I been playing this game for a couple of days and I like it, but yes, it's my first time playing this game-political-thing. I also been in the chat and I realized that I have a lot to learn.

So, I have this country: The Dictatorship of Britrovenia and I'm alredy screw up the nation... the issues answers are really weird, the bad kind of weird, but it's still fun. 

You can call me Zim, that's the name of the dictator of Britrovenia or just call me Britrovenia or or whatever you like it. 

So! I don't really know what to do now, I would appreciate any advice. So that's it, hello!

Welcome to NS and TWP ! :tiphat:

Keep in mind that NS is political satire (not to be taken seriously) and the issues will make more sense.  Also, just like in RL, there can be unintended consequences for your choices on issues.  And if you don't like the results of how you answered an issue, you'll eventually have a chance to change your mind.  The issues will eventually repeat for you.

My most basic advices is to do alot of reading.  Being a text based game, everything about every aspect can be discovered through reading everything that's been written on it.  For example, we have the "New To Nationstates" FAQ pinned to the region ingame (http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=212735) and it has links from there to the One Stop Rule Shop.

The NS forums have pinned thread in them on military gameplay, international roleplay, etc.  It all becomes a matter of what you're interested in.

The next step in becoming involved in TWP government, is to join the Holy Grand Assembly (legislature) here on the forum.  Just sign-up with a link to your nation.  Nothing further is required.  You'll find our regional laws pinned in the HGA forum.

Good luck !

Hello and welcome! First month or so of Nationstates is always a bit chaotic (just watch your trends bounce around!) but stick with it and soon you'll be crafting your own nation on the way to top percentiles and more!
Also the offsite forum, its a wonderful part of TWP, do stick around