Hello everyone!

Hi everyone!

I just joined NS and I am thrilled about it, although I still have no clues about what I am supposed to do. Whatever it will be, I'm sure it will be fun!

Quick question (even though it is probably not the right place to post that):

Can someone explain to me the concept of endorsments?

Thanks!!!

Hello and Welcome to The West Pacific!

Endorsements can be given and received only by nations which are members of the World Assembly.  Nations exchanging endorsements must further be in the same region at the time of the exchange.  Game rules allow each player only one nation registered in the WA.  Penalties for breaking this rule are severe.  Don't do that.

Number of endorsements determines which nation is the Delegate of the Region.  This is the only means within the provided game mechanics that a Region (without a founder) has to determine consensus and to weild power.  Thus, a WA membership and an endorsement are extremely important, if not always pleasant or beneficial to each individual nation.

if not always pleasant or beneficial to each individual nation.

*chuckles*  Aye, 'tis true.

But even though you can only have one nation in the World Assembly, you can have more than one nation that is not in the World Assembly.  So you can participate with one nation, and have a separate nation that won't be interfered with by WA resolutions.

And BTW.....Welcome !