TNP Del Ejected from WA

New Kervoskia

TNP Del Ejected from WA

22 November, 2012

Delegate-elect McMasterdonia was ejected from the World Assembly for rule violations. This came just days after Unibot was ejected for WA-multying. Long-time TNPer Great Bights Mum is currently serving as Vice Delegate until the special election concludes, however Security Council member Former English Colonies currently has the highest endorsement count.

More news as it develops.

----

Written by New Kervoskia

The Trans-Pacific Times

NationStates Broadcasting Company (NSBC)

Copyright 2008

According to [violet], the changes:

From a player's point of view, the differences are:

1. You can apply to join the WA even if your email address is already used by another WA nation. (Previously, the game would refuse your application.) This means you can generate WA invitation emails for multiple nations using the same email account; you don't need to go out and create a bunch of different email addresses first.
  2. If you try to enter the WA and your email address is in use by another WA nation, you'll be told you can't do that until you resign the other nation first. This means you can't accidentally break the one-WA-member-per-player rule, so long as you stick with a single email address.

That's a fair change. It also prevents others getting your nation kicked out of the WA by applying with the same email you have, so that's nice too (not that I've really ever heard of that tactic but I could have seen it happening if anyone got a hold of other's known email addresses.

TNP is run by imbeciles.

Always lovely to know that The North Pacific is well regarded by our friends in the West. Especially by you.

The whole things an old-boys' club....wouldn't be surprised if they were in the same Masonic Lodge - assuming they were old enough!

When was the last time you visited TNP? Oh wait. You are banned.

Only in TNP....

Actually no. This happened to multiple regions, including The Roman Empire. Where the Delegate there was a raider del, and shortly after his ban, defenders liberated the region. This was harder for the mods to fix.

Really the mistake has absolutely nothing to do with any preconceived issues you or others have with the region. It was a moderators mistake, and could have happened anywhere.

When was the last time you visited TNP? Oh wait. You are banned.

Being banned by nincompoops is hardly a blot on one's credibility, rather an agreeable boost to someone known to give short-shrift to prepubescent bully-boys. However, my puppets (one of which you may know fairly well) are far more patient!

a bit sensitive is he?Tweedy you're banned from TNP? Pray tell?

I've just had a look in TNP members list....yes, I was banned in 2006! The only thing I remember about being in TNP was having a lark with a foul mouthed idiot called ARSENAL or something similar....the first syllable of his name describing him quite accurately!