NSNE: NS World Fair Dates Announced

Unibot

NS WORLD FAIR DATES ANNOUNCED
December 17, 2013.

NS WORLD FAIR HQ, NATIONSTATES ---  The NS World Fair's Headquarters has announced that the NS World Fair, an international fair for all NationStaters, will be taking place between January 3rd to January 10th 2014, where they will be hosted by The South Pacific.

All regions and organizations who are interested in a venue at the NS World Fair were encouraged to sign up here. Thus far, The United Defenders League, Osiris, The North Pacific, Albion and Wintreath have signed up to organize a venue at the fair. 

Those who would like to present a lecture or contribute to the NS World Fair in some other manner were encouraged by the NS World Fair Committee to telegram Unibot III or Escade about their ideas. Once again, those dates are January 3rd to January 10th! Mark your calenders!!

- NSNE.

This will be the second NS Worlds Fair. It's just a gathering put together by players for players. Regions can request a 'venue' (a sub-forum at the Fair's forum site) that is basically like an Embassy forum. There are some events planned as well, such as games and lectures.

Last year, I participated in a Q&A session as a part of the lecture series. But we did not have a venue.

I think the timing is poor, NS is usually dead until late January/early February. In 2012 I think it was held in Octoboer or November.

There is an "official" thread about it here:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=275530

• 2 weeks later...