Spirituality

The Holy Empire of Stolistes

As one of the Empires based on the Religion of God (Christianity and Catholicism), I believe the West Pacific should encourage and promote religion. 

Spirituality will help in Crime, Healthcare, Education as well as Law and Order. Even though seeing the forums, I do see the section The Holy Ordo and the Church of The West Pacific, there are few topics and mainly based on the Judicatory system. 

With hope, I believe the West Pacific should once more give opportunity for those who wish to have a wider spread of religion.

The West Pacific promotes national sovereignty. Your nation is free to believe in any god(s) it chooses or it is free to believe in none.

If you are referring to WA statistics, I am unsure how promotion of religion affects other statistics. Perhaps another in the region would know. I don't really involve myself in the stats.

The People's Republics of Winnipeg have disposed of this opiate of the masses.  While we cannot support other nations choosing to dose their populations with superstitions and ancient bogeymen, neither will we prevent you from doing so, just do not try to spread it within our borders.[/national leader hat]

(Just to be clear, this is an "In character" response and in no way reflects the policies of this forum...[/admin hat])