InGame Embassy Removal

Westwind

Yes, GGA was a member of the NSR. Below is the last list of former NSR regions as I had it. I do think that the NSR is defunct and so we're not under an obligation to keep those in-game embassies. IMO.

The Allied Republics 
Asgardia, Successor of Asgard
Atrigeas 
Continental Union
Empires of Earth
The Empire of Win
Global Powers
Good Guy Alliance
The Great Kingdom of Prussia
Mei Li De Dao Qun
Minecraftia
The New Hetalia Order
One Big Island
Region INC
Skyrim
The West Pacific
The Union of Nations Against Fascism

I think PD put it well, I don't consider us under any obligation to the NSR members since the organization is closed.  However, if they are active, I don't see any reason to close them either.

I've maintained a fairly liberal ingame Embassy polilcy, especially in comparison to other Feeders.  Yy's policy was essentially to accumulate a large number of ingame Embassies to try to make TWP a hub.  I don't think accepting alot of Embassies is sufficient to that goal without having the offsite ambassadorial resources to support it though.

99% of embassy requests I recieve are from single nation regions, and half of those have passwords on them.  I just ignore those.  If a region has a founder, maybe a delegate, ten or more nations that aren't obviously puppets, I take a closer look at what they are all about, and what other ingame embassies they've established might be.  If I don't see any problems, and they are currently active, I'm likely to accept the embassy.  Though I've been surprised how many I've had to reject just on the basis that they've established an embassy with a Nazi or white supremacist region.

If a region takes the time to send me a telegram about exchanging embassies (which is unfortunately rare), I give them more of my attention, exchange tg's with them, and I'm more likely to accept, but the same basic standards I've mentioned still apply.

Exceptions to those standards are regions that belong to active TWP members and/or friends.