Greetings from a new nation

Hello, I'm King Roland of New Enroth.  

I have no idea what's going on here.  I may stay a bit to get my bearings, but I don't know.  I'm getting lots of telegrams, especially being a real player able to join the World Assembly (and not a puppet nation).  

This place seems a bit quiet, and the #irc channel is unusually quiet.  So I guess new nations split as fast as they come in?

Even so, I don't want to move around until I've read the rules and know what I'm doing.  I read about DEN and all that stuff on the forums, and it was some pretty scary stuff.  

King Roland,

Welcome to the West Pacific :)  I noticed you were a new nation with World assembly status and have already endorsed you.  To get your bearings read up on our World Factbook Entry (WFE) on our region's main page.  There you will find lots of answers to many of the questions you want to ask now, as well as answers to questions you will want to ask later!

Our regional message board is great fun and I see you have also found your way there too - great stuff!  Our off-site set-up is quiet at the moment but there are some fun areas such as the Club House etc.  Anyway, glad you're here and hope you stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I also joined the #irc chat room and got (+)voice, but it seems quiet right now.   On the plus side, the RMB is relatively busy.

I'm still a bit confused about the endorsement thing, but hopefully the WFE explains it.

I'm usually there, if you call out my name and I'm not that busy on RL, I chat :)