Lecture to the Masses

Gracious nations of the West Pacific,

You may have heard that URAP has handed control of his nation to a high ranking member in a raiding organization named DEN. You may have heard that our Delegate Elect Elegarth has been banned from the West Pacific. You may have heard that we are going to lose.

But this is TWP's finest hour. Never has the community of the West Pacific bonded together to face off a common enemy like this before. This is resistance unprecedented in NationStates.

It is likely at next major update we, the rightful people of the West Pacific, will reclaim our home and restore the rightful Delegate, but it does not matter even if we fail to do so. The West Pacific is more then just a region in a text browser game. The West Pacific is a community of individuals of all creeds, colors and countries who are united in one purpose: to destroy the tyranny of DEN and restore the rightful people to the West Pacific. 

The members of the West Pacific will always have each other even when times seem darkest. The West Pacific can never be destroyed. 

HAIL THE WEST PACIFIC!

Kolmias Khan

Resident of the West Pacific

20 minutes to the next update, everyone! Endorse mediobogdum__710666t2.jpgMediobogdum while you can, and un-endorse united_russoasia__681773t2.jpgUnited RussoAsia while he is still controlled by Knot.

URA has little influence after banjecting consular__382491t2.pngConsular and elegarth__567422t2.jpgElegarth. Medio is 14 endorsements in the lead, let's make sure he stays in the lead. We will win back The West Pacific! It won't be pretty, it won't be that comfortable, and some of us are putting ourselves at risk of banjection, but if that's what it takes to win back our great region, then so damn well be it! Who's with me?

Zogradia,

Also a resident of TWP

I myself also liked what Zogradia posted

"20 minutes to the next update, everyone! Endorse Mediobogdum while you can, and un-endorse United RussoAsia while he is still controlled by Knot.
URA has little influence after banjecting Consular and Elegarth. Medio is 14 endorsements in the lead, let's make sure he stays in the lead. We will win back The West Pacific! It won't be pretty, it won't be that comfortable, and some of us are putting ourselves at risk of banjection, but if that's what it takes to win back our great region, then so damn well be it! Who's with me?"

You beat me by 1 minute Zo... 1 minute