Hello West Pacific

Hey this is Emperor Ifee, from The Empire of Spifea. I have been playing NS for a while and have been with TWP since my start. I see their are many strange people here and hope to meet half of them, all of them would be to much. I wish not to be too awesome but I am pretty awesome.

Of course I have chocolate! It is Spifea's national food. I will give half of our chocolate reserves to Bhang Bhang Duc if he doesn't kill me.

This is good planning, give your chocolate reserves to BBD to create distrust between Dark and BBD. Eventually, this could lead to the First Great Chocolatey Wars leaving the path clear for you to become the leading power in the region.

I like the way you think.

You just had to stick your nose in things Holograms. Now that you found out my plan I have to kill all of you. But not quickly. I will destroy you slowly with chocolate and wine until you all collapse of heart disease, or overexposure to awesomeness (jump on polar bear and ride out gloriously with my hair waving behind me, shooting at the air with machine guns I got out of thin air)