Ambassador

Cerian Quilor

Pretty good. We re-elected Vinage, and saw our previous Foreign Affairs Minister rise to the VP slot. A good, new Senate, and we may switch to mid-term Senate elections.

Anyway, the update:

p22021798.png

Guess Who's Back!

Good Friends And Allies,

So, for some of us, we met last Europeian term when we sent about a similar message saying hello etc, etc. Anyway, to keep you guys updated, I have been re-elected so that's one less person to meet hey? That's enough from me. and I am sure we'll talk again soon... over to my Vice President, Seven Deaths.

This time last term, I was preparing to send out this Introduction rather than writing one myself. I'm Seven Deaths and I am the Vice President for this term. I'm very excited to be working alongside my long time friend and brother, Vinage. Honestly, it'll be tough trying to match the legend that is Lethen, but I'll keep striving to do my best.

With the NS Fayre, Raider/Defender Conference and everything else between coming up this term - it's going to be a busy one for us all. Hopefully you won't be sick by the sight of us over the next few months!

With that, we bid a fond farewell and see you all around soon.

4ha05y.png

signature.png