Yeah, Eli's thread is a good idea, but it's going to be too cluttered. Each old timer needs their own thread. I was asked to do a lecture at the NS Worlds Fair one year, and I couldn't limit it to any one subject so I asked for it to be a Q&A, which it was. I think much to Unibot's chagrin, he lost control of the questions and they weren't going where he wanted. I think people had fun though, which is more important.
Okay.....here's ten random questions for you to consider.....or not.
1. What was you favorite thing about the Neutral Territory conference, of which you were an admin. What was the thing that bothered you the most at Neutral Territory?
(One of Westwind's memories......as I am brought in as a 'Moderator' (hidden Admin) at Neutral Territory, Dark introduces herself to me and tells me "we're alot older than you think". I chuckled to myself, already knowing Gates age, and knowing that I'm a couple years older than Dark.)
2. What was the first region you moved to after founding?
3. What, if any role, did you play in The Crimson Order events of The North Pacific ten years ago? Gatesville was there in support, TAO was TWP Delegate. Ivan was secretly in my government. (There's alot untold about Crimson, heh, .....there was the near TNP/TP war in the midst of that.)
4. Which did you enjoy more? Your first term or second term as TWP Delegate?
5. What positions did you hold in The Pacific? We're you a member of both NPO and PRP?
6. Do you think NS needs a new 'Gatesville' to crusade against the WA?
7. Occasionally in the world, the prevailing paradigm shifts drastically. What do you think it would take to break the R/D paradigm in NS, and open up gameplay to a more diverse game environment?
8. Do you recall the United Cyprus operation in Greece?
9. You and I have both complained, argued, explained, hoped for change.....over Influence. After 12 years of Influence, and changes in it's calculation in the Feeders, what is your position on Influence now?
10. "Does eat oat and Lambs eat oats, and little lambs eat ivy." (my mother liked singing that) Is Chocolate bad for Does and Lambs? (And, is the presence of chocolate attracting Marsupials to the region?)
*slides a chocolate mousse in a Guinness glass with a cherry on top to Dark*