Greetings from the fabulous Capina

Hello everyone just recently moved here from the North Pacific and can't wait to settle in.

in truth The West Pacific was not my first choice in fact I desperately wanted to join the North but hit a snag during application for citizenship (apparently my internet provider was telling them I was logging in from work which I don't actually have at the moment!), in the end there was nothing I could do to fix the problem so I had to leave.

despite this I still wanted to be apart of a pacific nation so I started hunting though the list and I came across this wonderful region and decide to join.

in the end this may not have been my first choice in regions but I highly doubt the people of West Pacific will make me regret my choice.

Cheers! 

Welcome to TWP.  :)

I'm surprised TNP has restrictions regarding where you work.  Back in ancient times when I started playing NS, I was a TNP citizen, the only time I ever logged in was at work during lunch.  The times are changing, I suppose.

Make yourself at home.  You will find TWP's "citizenship" rquirements to be...  non existant with two exceptions.

Rule #1 and #2 are simple and easy.

It's called Roofur Madness.  Luckily it's not contagious.  Just be careful about your proximity to marsupials.  They may try to use their powers of cuteness to lull you into complacency.  They are a dangerous lot.

Ah so this is what I have been hearing about, first it was a confusion with the factbook entry then when I looked closer it was far more intricate then I once thought, it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Thank you it is a pleasure to hear from you prime minister Westwind 

been digging though the forums it from what i have read you have quite the history on NA and in the TWP

oh and thank you joe its wonderful to see such welcomes from the community

although i should have checked before I posted that last one could have saved my self from having to post twice in a row  :P

EDIT, oh wait they fuse nevermind